The Pink Bucket of Death

Monday, January 15, 2007

Jenn's Latest Prayer Letter

Aloha!! Just wanted to say i'm safe and sound here in Naga Philippines. I arrived in Manila on the 13th of January and at 5 am arrived in Naga from an 8 hour bus ride.

I just wanted to ask for your continued prayers for GOd's heart in and during staff training and preparation for the upcoming Discipleship Training school that begins on January 23rd. Please pray for unity both in the leadership and the school itself and continued reliance and dependence on God. His highest and best be done in the lives of each staff and student and those that He calls us to share the gospel to!

Also to thank you for your prayers....it was the most spiritual warfare travel i've ever experienced in my holoholo life. This is how it went:

I almost didn't get on the plane in Kona...plane doors closed and everything and they said i was already on the plane...when i wasn't. CRAZY!!! With many stairs i got on a plane but once in the plane i got to share about Jesus with a girl name Chiho that lives in Hilo side visiting her sister in Japan...though she didn't accept the Lord I still got the chance to share with her and place a gospel track in her hand before parting. Then in HOnolulu airport...i left my ticket on the counter when i was trying to get my miles in putting my stuff away thinking i had grabbed my ticket with my stuff and went on my way to get something to eat and realized i didn't have the ticket with me. Couldn't run for the life of me with my injured ankle...and by the time i got to the counter my ticket was gone along with my itinerary...NO WORRIES I HAD MY PASSPORT..PRAISE THE LORD....I had no control or no way of fixing it on my own...the more responsible i tried to be the more i messed up....i felt so helpless because i couldn't call anybody cuz I left my cell phone in Kona, i couldn't run to a phone or do something to where i could fix it because I only had a half hour to board being that it would take that long to get to the JAL counter to get a print out of my itinerary. God's grace pulls through for me once again! GOd was definitely there...As he provided this very gracious guy and lady at the JAL counter gate check-in that reprinted my passport and itinerary...something they wouldn't normally do...I realized even being responsible is a gift from GOd....it was definitely a very humbling experience for me...
In Japan...if God didn't prompt me to ask the counter the following morning what time the bus left...i would have missed the bus that took passengers to the airport because the time i was told the night before was 15 minutes off the actual time...it was a God thing that i was downstairs early...GOd got my back on that one too!!! At the airport I was given an opportunity to share what I do and share Jesus with a Filipino man name Ben though he didn't accept Christ another seed was planted...he received prayer and a gospel track...=) Then the bus to Naga...they almost made me pay extra to get on the bus with two luggages which i was never charged in the past 3 years i've been using their bus but they were gracious...Praise God! I didn't have that much trouble traveling before! God was definitely with me...thanks again for your prayer of blessings, favor, and joy in the midst of all this craziness....

staying connected,
JEnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home