The Pink Bucket of Death

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

IM with Jenn

GARY: jenn...are you there?
JENN: yeah....
JENN: Hi Gary!!!
GARY: hey jenn!!!
GARY: i'm praying for you...
JENN: i'm in the Philippines
GARY: thanks for the update...
JENN: Thanks...i need it and the team needs it...
JENN: i wish had pictures to show everyone
GARY: how are you able to get internet connection?
JENN: funny in the squatter area...there is one house with internet access...i couldn't believe it myself but its here
GARY: cool...when are you coming back to Hawaii
JENN: i don't know how to give you a picture...
GARY: don't worry about the picture
JENN: not until last week of june or july
JENN: hehehe
GARY: good...keep making God famous!
JENN: um...God's taking me on a detour
JENN: Oh...my pleasure
GARY: just as long as you are being led by His Spirit and not yours
JENN: He's taking me to Fiji...and make him famous there...apart from the DTS team...
GARY: wow!
JENN: when the teams go to Malaysia and Thailand i'll be in Fiji finishing up my Introduction to Biblical Counseling Outreach so i can be better equipped to do what I do...
JENN: what are you up to Gary?
GARY: i hope I'm not taking up too much of your time
GARY: How many times have you been to Fiji?
JENN: nope...its down time right now....i'll be running errands to get things done for school...i've been going since 3 am...so this is good rest for me...
GARY: I'm doing my studies online for seminary, teaching an OT class Wednesday nights, teaching systematic theology on Thursday nights, and giving a message this weekend at New Hope Mililani, my home church.
JENN: the upcoming trip will be my 3rd...but its gonna be different...i'll be all by myself with the focus on counseling...looks like i'll be working with lots of children....i would think that's something my sister would say...
JENN: wow....i hope i'm not taking any of your time.
JENN: if you could be praying for me...i stepped out in faith booking a flight to Fiji...the moment i said yes God gave me $163, the day after i booked my flight i got $350 more....but i need about $2000 just for airfare and housing and food for about a month and a half or 2...
GARY: wow! god is showing his glory through you going to Fiji!
JENN: God's already providing...i know the provision is there just it getting to me before May 1st is something that God will be doing to come through...
GARY: the money is confirmation that you are supposed to be there
GARY: how can the pbod donate?
JENN: he already confirmed it twice...the money is additional encouragement that i am hearing from him...GOd is so encouraging like that
GARY: how can the pbod donate?
JENN: sorry i don't know what happened
JENN: oh...
GARY: don't worry about it...internet drops every once in awhile
JENN: pink bucket of death
JENN: sorry a little slow....i thought that was your new nickname...haha....
JENN: pbod
GARY: yeah...pbod
GARY: no reference to my bod
GARY: hehe
JENN: hah..good one
JENN: i'm trying to think
JENN: because i need it soon...i don't think it can be tax deductible....
GARY: tax deduction...don't worry about it
GARY: what is the fastest way to get the money to you?
JENN: My first Hawaiian bank account
GARY: i don't have much but i'll pray as to how much
JENN: thanks Gary for even considering...and for praying
JENN: Or send it to Holoholo Ministries
JENN: PO box 4010
JENN: Kailua Kona, HI 96745
GARY: does your sister have your FHB bank account number?
GARY: or do you feel comfortable giving it to me now?
JENN: yeah...my statement goes there...
GARY: where...kona or your sister?
JENN: my sister....
GARY: do you know her cell?
JENN: Kona is where my friend does my deposits for me...when or if they come in the mail
GARY: so if i'm going to deposit to your FHB account just make it out to Jennifer Villaflor?
JENN: 351-4502 i think
JENN: yes
GARY: okay...i'll get the info from gene and send an email out to pbod
JENN: its been so long since i've called her hah
JENN: thank Gary....if possible can you let me know how much so i know the exact amount coming...it would help me when the time comes to pay for the ticket...
JENN: God is blowing my mind!!!!
GARY: yeah...i'll post our conversation on our blog so pbod knows what we are talking about and we'll see what god does from there
GARY: fyi...aya is back in town living in palolo
JENN: oh nah....
JENN: for good?
GARY: i think so...james is coming back in a few months...gonna work for yfc
JENN: kwongs back in town
JENN: so is the pbod reunion on for this summer?
GARY: i'm still trying to find out when john and andrew will be in town
GARY: just left a message on gene's cell
GARY: hey jenn...i gotta go...i'll catch up with you later...great talking with you
GARY: i'll spread the word to the pbod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home